VANSAN VSP 6030-21
A 18,5kW, 80mm outlet size, 25HP (horse power) VANSAN VSP 6030-21 pump.
VANSAN VSP 6030-21
Vansan VSP pump range
The 4″ VSP pump series is carefully designed and manufactured for maximum resistance against sand and other impurities providing a long and trouble free operation. The floating impeller design ensures an excellent resistance to wear and tear against sand and other impurities.
- The discharge head and motor adapter are made of precision cast stainless steel ensuring maximum resistance to corrosion, strength and rigid coupling to the motor.
- The non-return valve is integrated in the head to support the weight of the water column and to protect against water hammering thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers.
- Powered for continuous operation, all ratings are within the working limits of the motor. The pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Sand resistant construction: field proven over almost four decades, face clearance design and floating impellers for an extremely abrasion resistant configuration.
- Stainless steel metal parts: bowls, casing , discharge head, motor adapter, shaft, coupling, bushings, cable guard, strainer, check valve are all constructed of a corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching stainless steel.
- FDA compliant non-metallic parts: impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of a glass filled engineered composite. This material is corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge head. High profile precision cast stainless steel for superior strength and durability. Cast in loop for safety line.
- Motor adapter: Precision cast stainless steel is extremely rigid for accurate alignment of wet end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls Stainless steel for superior strength and abrasive resistance
- Built in check valve. Built in check valve constructed of stainless steel and low compression, FDA compliant, BUNA rubber excellent abrasive resistance and quiet, efficient operation.
- Urethane upper and intermediate bearings. Fluted design for free passage of abrasives and excellent resistance to sand damage.
- Stainless steel casing. Polished stainless steel is attractive and durable in the most corrosive water.
- Hex shaft design: Six shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Shaft coupling. Exposed for the ease of field alignment to motor shaft and to check pump rotation.
- Strainer: non-collapsible stainless steel with generous water passage for maximum design flow.